Have you experienced trauma of any sort? A counselor may be able to help
you move past it. I am a counselor in St Clair Shores, MI offering trauma
counseling to patients in need.
*Getting Help and Moving Forward*
Following a life-altering event, you may need trauma counseling if you find
- Avoiding any potentially stressful situation
- Avoiding people and places that remind you of the trauma
- Panicking in social situations you cannot escape
- Hiding your feelings of anxiety and fear
- Withdrawing from relationships with loved ones
- Struggling to fall asleep
- Reliving the trauma in dreams and flashbacks
- Suffering in your performance at work
- Drinking or abusing drugs to mask your problems
- Avoiding plans for the future
- Thinking about suicide
- Feeling like you’re facing everything alone
Rather than struggle through this difficult time, turn to me at Lisa G.
Werner, MA, MAT, PLLC for help so that you can move forward with your life.
For more information about your options for trauma counseling or to set up
an appointment, call me at Lisa G. Werner, MA, MAT, PLLC today.